Helping you with your decision
On receipt of your enquiry our sales team will discuss your particular requirements in detail to gain an understanding of your company, the type of work you undertake and any other special requirements you have. You will then be provided with a quotation for the most appropriate machine in our range and invited to one of our main showroom facilities in Bushey or regional showroom in Brierley Hill to attend a practical demonstration of the machine’s capability. Our applications team will also provide you with cycle time studies for component drawings you provide in order to show you the real-world benefits that our machine will bring to your company.
Our team of applications engineers are available to provide you with high levels of support during both the pre-sales and post-sales period. They are able to assist you in the following ways:
- Programming assistance – advising you on ways to optimise your part programs to minimise cycle time and help you with new programming techniques.
- Tooling and machine setting advice – our engineers are able to assist you in selecting the correct tooling required for your job.
- Software assistance – helping you get the most from any supporting software packages that you have purchased from Citizen Machinery UK.
- Cycle time studies – during the pre-sales period our engineers will study your component drawings and provide you with a cycle time analysis.
- Training – On-machine training can be provided to help get you up and running. If you prefer you can book a course in our dedicated training facility at our Bushey headquarters.